Monday 20 April 2009

Scribbling

May have some transcribing work to do soon. Fingers crossed indeed. It has always been my dream to sustain myself my writing whether it be pure creative writing (ideally) or journalism or translating or proofreading. Perhaps I can do all of the above and earn a crust in the process? Now, that would be a fine thing, to be sure.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering if I should get myself an ergonomic mouse. I find that after a few hours' work on the 'puter I feel a strain in my wrist and lower arm. Don't want to end up an IT casualty, after all.

Also, I will be doing some project work for a friend who is slightly snowed under at the moment. Have to keep those grey cells ticking over, don't you know?


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=260358e0c21755cd26181a6f2ea4cc08