Monday 19 January 2009

A great paid blogging site


I love blogging. There, I’ve said it. I just love to write and express my thoughts and ideas to a wide public. The internet certainly has changed things for me as a writer. It is such a resource for authors and there are many ways of finding your own public.

There is one thing I love more than blogging and that, quite honestly is getting paid to blog. Writing what I think is an entertaining post or penning a good review of a product or service that may be of use to my readership and getting paid in the process is just fantastic. It does make a difference to the pleasure I derive from writing and maintaining my blogs.

A great place to get paid to blog is Paying Post. They accepted two of my blogs and informed me of that decision with hardly any delay. Paying Post seems to have a good attitude to customer service and is willing to treat their bloggers in just the right way.

I am sure that for advertisers it is a great place to advertise on blogs where they will make an impact on the blogosphere.

Paying Post’s new interface is fresh and attractive and appeals to bloggers and advertisers alike. The website is easy to navigate around and speaking as a blogger in the system I like the fact that I can quickly see what opportunities are available when I check in.

It is very easy to register as a blogger with Paying Post. All you have to do is fill out a quick online form and submit it. Before you know it you will hear back from Paying Post. Give it a go whether you are a blogger or an advertiser looking for a vibrant blogging market place.

I am very glad I found Paying Post as I believe it to be a great place for bloggers and advertisers to connect and make it happen.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=260358e0c21755cd26181a6f2ea4cc08