Friday 16 January 2009

Pavement traffic

This morning, on my way to the supermarket, I found once again how intolerant I can be with regards to other people getting in my way. It also depends on what mood I am in at the time. But it's something to do with people being inconsiderate or what I perceive as people lacking good grace and simple manners. It vexes me when people take up the whole of the pavement with their menagerie and don't make an effort to let other pass through. Or women in shops is a good one, too.

Don't ever get in between an ample woman and something shiny on the shop's shelves. You may well be crushed to a pulp before you know it.

I sometimes think I must be growing into a grumpy old bastard, and perhaps I am. But deep within I know full well that I am right. Why can't other people see that? Honestly..

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=260358e0c21755cd26181a6f2ea4cc08