Saturday 28 February 2009

Hot autumn

If I'm right, and I may well be, then today is the first day of Autumn here in Oz. I have to say it feels just as warm, really. Friends tell me that I won't notice any real difference in the temperature yet so that must be right. Oh well. Another trip down to the pool may be in order soon. I won't be going swimming in the ocean or the harbour, though. The reports on shark attacks are coming in quick and fast. Almost every week someone else gets nibbled or bitten in half. Apparently, there are more fish around the shores and these draw in the sharks looking to feed. A nice touch was last week's programming on telly of the film shocker Jaws. You have to admire the programming genius responsible for that one..

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=260358e0c21755cd26181a6f2ea4cc08